- Work at Clients across a spectrum of industries, sizes, and circumstances (growing, acquiring, merging, launching new products, dealing with financial restructuring) without changing jobs.
- Focus on applying your brain, energy and experience to doing great work for clients, without the burden of navigating office politics.
- Work closely and directly with our firm’s founders and your colleagues to help build a big, great company, and learn more about how to scale a business.
- Be in a company that does for a living what you do for a living, and truly values and appreciates what you do in finance. Know that your work will be recognized and rewarded, and instrumental in our firm’s success.
- Very few financial professionals have the peace of mind that comes with an employment agreement: all of our people do, so you can focus on doing great work instead of worrying about job security.
- Get paid to be in constant growth and learning mode, instead of maintenence mode.
- Be in a company filled with really smart people who are nice people to work with.
“You won’t be doing the same work over and over again. Your skills will be stretched, and you will be required to grow quickly.”
“To work here, you must be capable of translating your experiences and actively applying your knowledge to solve client problems. Your job will be to define and understand the client opportunity or issue and solve it, and in all circumstances, you are to leave the client better than when you first arrived.”